My bloopers will never end, will they? *Face Palm*
Oops! I called the featured song ‘Personal‘. It’s actually called ‘Nothing Personal‘. Sorry guys.
Anyway, back to the business of the day…
In episode #5 I talk about my way of dealing with horrible people.
Here are 3 things you can do to deal with horrible people:
- Approach them with empathy (Everyone is dealing with their own shit so be understanding)
- Don’t take their behavior personally (And make sure that you are always grounded in your awareness of who you are as a person.)
- Be sensitive to the type of aura they vibrate so that you’ll know when to back off.
Links of Stuff I Mentioned on the Show
- Nothing Personal by Dapo Tuburna, Toby & Triq >>> Click here for the dropbox link
- Millennial Out Loud Facebook Group
Want your song to feature on the podcast? Send me an email with a link (or two) with your song to email@example.com. Use the subject line: Millennial Musician
Author: Vicky Law
Freelance writer and content marketer on a mission to kick ass, touch hearts and pick your target audience’s pockets with my writing.
Interested? Click here to hire me…before I’m fully booked.